Homestay Mundo Latino
If you just need a place to stay, homestay is a great option that includes:
- Accommodation with a local family where you share meals, talks and sometimes even free time activities;
- 3 meals a day Monday to Sunday;
- The house is in a walking distance from city center and few blocks from a bus stop;
- There is an option for homestay with or without internet.
Private Spanish lessons without Homestay
- Spanish lessons three times a week;
- Lessons 3 hours a day with a Guatemalan private teacher with an extensive experience;
- Days and hours of lessons are completely flexible based on student’s availability;
- Lessons are private one-on-one, not group.
Homestay + Spanish lessons
There is an option for a package of lessons with homestay for discounted prices, for more information please check with us by email.
We ask all our clients to pay via PayPal before traveling to Guatemala.
If you have any doubts, questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com